Thank you so much Fee for giving me this award, I've only been on here a few months and already feel like I've made new friends and that makes me feel so happy, so here goes -
10 Facts about Bee
1. I can wiggle my eyes, not just go cross eyed, they literally wiggle, I have no idea how I can do it but I can and it really freaks people out when I show them, love it.
2. My first car was a Fiat Panda 750cc, multi-coloured inside and powder blue on the outside, it had no radio so I had a tape player (I know, don't laugh) perched on the passenger seat, 3 days after passing my test, happily driving along my fav song came on, think it was Belinda Carlisle, anyway, I looked over to turn the volume up and then looked up in horror as the hedge was getting far too close and I literally span the wheel round so ended up then far too close to the hedge on the otherside of the road then span back again, took off (yes at this point I am in the air), went straight through a farmers hedge and into his field with very high crops, I think I stopped about 500yds in, took a deep....deep breathe and carried on driving, trying to find the gate, in my rear view mirror I could see lots of faces peering over the hedge, I didn't stop, I kept going, found the gate, opened it quickly and drove the back lanes home, not a scratch on the car but the field looked like a crop circle gone wrong when I went back the next day!!! oops
3. I have a heart condition called Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy, a very long story but basically it's a condition my brother and I have, it is hereditary from my beloved Daddy, he didn't know he had it and passed it onto us, at present I'm doing ok, I see my specialist every 2yrs in S'hampton, I won't bore you with the details but it's something I live with and rarely think about, it could get worse, so what....so do my spots!!! hey ho
4. My daddy as I mentioned above passed away 7yrs ago, 6mths before I go married, I was devastated and only just last year I crumbled and had counselling, he was an amazing daddy, would always smile and make me laugh every day, he had a wicked sense of humour and was silly, not adult like at all, he was very very kind and would not say a bad word about anyone, I miss him terribly.
5. I have a very special person in my life, who I couldn't live without, she's my sister friend and we're as close as close can be, I feel very lucky to have someone so special like that as I know many don't, we have thousands and thousands of memories which we always go over, we once lived together with another girl, who quite frankly was a sandwich short of a picnic and we decided to hide from her in the cupboard under the stairs, I was fully dressed while my sister friend had only her top clothing and a pair of tights on, if anyone had opened that door....imagine!!! we were 24yrs old at the time...eek
6. I once had a bonk on a Berry's coach to London and the bus was full.....I have no idea to this day how we managed to get away with it or even why I did it, this person I have to say was a bit pervy and I was naively persuaded, in fact when I think about it, it horrifies me, what if children were on the bus!!! what you do in your teens hey
7. I once drank 20 shots of vodka in one go, I vaguely remember being found some hours later in someone's hedge, how I got there who knows and I also only had one shoe, the other was never found by Prince Charming...boo hoo
8. I'm a Royalist, I love absolutely anything to do with the Royals, I've read the books, watched the films, documentaries, love them, GOD SAVE THE QUEEN . And come on everyone, Harry is not the son of Charles, he is the son of James Hewitt..who are they kidding
9. I once was very grown up (definitely not grown up now) and bought a bottle of wine, along with my other house mates, from a company called 'Fine Wines', we had to buy 12 bottles and the price was etc etc..can't remember all the details but I've never drank the bottle I chose, it holds too many fond memories and it's still on my wine rack today, Errazuriz Cabernet Sauvignon, 1995, Chilli. It will be with me forever, plus it would probably taste shite now
10. As some of you may know, after having children things are never quite the same in...the south region and I'm lucky enough to now have a Designer Vagina...oow that sounds horrid, I had to have a minor operation after little lady was born as things were not 'quite right' and now it's back to normal, well as normal as can be!!
taa daa - 10 facts about me, little Bee - I hope to god you are now not thinking I'm a complete nutter and stop following me.....pretty please xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh I have hooted with laughter and sobbed out loud.
ReplyDeleteHere are my thoughts point by point:
1. People, she does not "wiggle" her eyes. She kind of shakes them really fast in her eye sockets with out moving any other part of her face at all. It's sooooooooo odd! And hilarious when some dork is chatting her up.
2. I remember you driving me past that field and telling me about that. I laughed then but somehow it's funnier now. A battery powered ghetto blaster with good ole Belinda worbling Circle in the Sand!! Or would it have been that slow romantic one she did. What was that called?
3. Listen to your doctor. Take the bloody beta blockers. They'll save your life. I don't want years on this earth with out you. (weeping a bit stood here in the kitchen by the fly papers, wearing my PJ's and no camouflage make up (just so you can picture me and feel bad and TAKE THE BLOODY MEDS!!!))
4. Hello Hedgehog. That's all I'm going to say.
5. Ok OKAY! In order to brag to the world that I am your sister friend I have to own up to being so childish as to hide in the under stairs (mouldy) cupboard with you. Now I must explain other wise Gem the journo (and probably Fee) will ask why we did that. Well the girl we hid from was very manipulative and difficult and we wanted to hear what she said about us. We hatched this plan to hide. Thing was, I was on stand by and could have been called on a flight at any moment so I had to wait around in full Virgin Atlantic Uniform for the call. I didn't want to get crumpled (it's a sackable offence to report for work wearing a dishevelled mouldy red suit). So I took it off before climbing in to the cupboard between Bee and the dyson. The girl never turned up. We were there for hours and then I had to do a long night flight to Jo'burg. God it was funny though. We were there giggling the whole time. I think we kept farting too!
6. I still can't believe you did this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. This is a separate incident to the time I found you halucinating(sp) in Yeovil near Lloyds Bank. You were such a boozer! And you were tiny, you could pack a ton away. It was scary. I'm going to have to have a very clever talk with the Little lady to prevent her worrying us sick in 15 years time. Actually she probably wont listen, you never did and nor did I. Gosh the stuff we got up to and never got found out.
8. You are going to get arrested and cautioned for that comment!! But we all see it too.
9. It's vintage now schweetheart! Lets get ratfaced on it at the weekend!
10. Quite jealous of this fact. After 3 quick births I'm not sure what is where any more. A little refashioning could be just the ticket.
Brilliant post Angel, am going to have to rewrite my 10 facts I was twiddling with earlier. You've moved the goal post by a mile!
xxx
OMG my comment is as long as your post. Shame on me!
ReplyDeleteI don't know which was funnier- Bee's hilarious post, or Cuckoo's hilarious response to it!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteBee (and cuckoo) these are hilarious stories - am v v glad I bestowed upon you the award - you have done it proud and have indeed raised the bar!
ReplyDeleteLove the idea of hiding in a cupboard for hours - everyone should have a psycho friend in their lives at some point. (we shared a room at Uni with a girl who kept chucking chicken bones under her bed...OMG, as I write that I'm wondering if they were chicken bones... always wonder what happened to our other room mate...)
You tell a good story new friend!
fee x
(managed something similar on a national express coach - makes me cringe now...)
That is utterly hilarious. I am on a work deadline at present so will reply tonight. But not in essay form like Cuckoo. That's her preogative! Love you all
ReplyDeletex x
Bee, you have written my very favourite response to one of these blog awards EVER. Made me laugh out loud, made me want to hug you and most of all made me want a night out with you. Numbers 1 and 10, however, made me slightly squeamish. Ha!
ReplyDeleteCuckoo's response... just... HA!! Snorted at the whole tape deck in the car/Belinda Carlisle/[Crop]Circle in the Sand debacle.
Loving you girls.
Listen to your sister friend and take whatever meds you need for your sucky heart condition.
Nicki xx
Oh Bee I didn't think you could ever be as crazy as Cuckoo but I was obviously very wrong. I so did not know about No 10!!!!! Wow!!! or Ow!!! Big masseeeeeeve hug re your dad. Big love coming right at ya.
ReplyDeleteYes please take your meds.
HOW did you bonk on a bus? My friend did naughties with a boy when they were 15 in the cinema. And not even in the back row. They didn't go all the way, she just noshed him (my FAVE phrase ever!!!)
How come the youth of today get away with things like this???
Just flipping funny! I can say no more.
Yes me, speechless. You heard it here first.
x x x
Gem - noshed, that is hilarious and I'll reveal all details when I see you next, it must be soon as it's been far too long x x
ReplyDeleteNicki, you are such a sweet, kind person and I love you blog and comments, feel very lucky that we're blogging friends x x
Oh, it's not fair (stamping foot) why can't I live over there and go out with you girls. I must search my memory bank for all the naughty things I did when I was younger. #6, was on the beach for me, I was sh--ing myself that we would get caught, well I was in my early 40's. Got perved on once when we were shagging in the back of the van, must have given the guy his jollies that night:)
ReplyDeleteHad my fair share of extremely drunken nights etc.
Yes Bee,do as Cuckoo says, take your meds, its for your own good.
It's a wonder you didn't pee yourselves in the cupboard with the giggling going on, I really thought cuckoo was going to say it was when you were little kids, not adults!
And #10, I think I should have had a mini one of these :(
x Sandi