Just a quickie, please can someone tell me why some comments I make on blogs need verification before being displayed?? and some blogs I can't even leave a comment, is this a security thing? and should I being doing something similar???
Still getting my head around it all.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The verification word is a security thing, you don't need to do it if you don't want to. The not being able to comment is a funny one, some just don't have that as a preference. If they do have a comments area and you can't post, can't help you with that, it maybe a blogger glitch. Hope some one else can be more enlightening.
ReplyDeletex Sandi
ps. you have a verification on your comments :)
I think people have the verification thing on their blog's to make sure that it's a 'real' person commenting on their blog, not a computer hacking in.
ReplyDeleteYou can take off the verification box from your blog by going onto your blogger dashboard, clicking on settings and then clicking on 'comments', if you scroll down there's an option to take away comment verication.
There are a lot of blogs that I can't comment on right away, if I try it sometimes logs me out, so I have to un-tick the 'remember me' box and sign in again..
I hope Some of my blabbering has made some sense..!
Ashley xxx
God knows love. Despite Blogger being my love, I don't understand it at all (bit like men).
ReplyDeletehope you are well beauty
xx