So now I'm ready...
I grabbed a couple of hooks that were my favourite colours and put them in my bun..BUN!!!! you naughty girls..but I couldn't quite take the photo myself as you'll see, so little lad came to the rescue
Cute, love that fact that the photo makes my hair look shinny.
I have a confession, I am a nail bitter..eek!! it's not nice, it's a horrid horrid habit, they do grow and look nice but then one breaks and before I know it the whole lot are gone again but six weeks on they look like this.
The close up of both my hands didn't really show off all my nails but they all look like this which is amazing as they'd usually be gone by now.
So I've got tons of packing to do as we're away camping tomorrow for a week, we love camping, it's so much fun and more importantly the children absolutely love it and they are now getting very excited.
While I am away a friend of mine is decorating my living room, she qualified as a Painter and Decorator earlier this year, so when I get back my living room will look lovely!!! how lush is that, no rubbing down, no splatters of paint in my hair, no trying to keep the children out of the living room for a week, fab.
So ta ta for now and I'll blog when I get back and hopefully be able to show you some Granny Squares.
Luv Bee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Little lad just took this pic of himself, sweet
Great crochet hooks ;-)) Look great in your bun. Have a lovely time away and your nails are looking fab to ;-)) happy crochet, dee x
ReplyDeleteLOVE pretty crochet hooks, love them. I have the same pack but the colours are a bit different... My 5mm is gold - yours are prettier, not fair! That yarn is gorge, did you buy that the other day? What did ya get? I need one of those stitch markers - I've got a massive knitting stitch marker at the mo.
ReplyDeleteNicki xx
BTW your hair looks sooo nice, wish mine was thicker but it's fine and rubbish.
I've got the same hooks too!!!!
ReplyDeleteI love choosing the size bu colour, it makes it so easy.
Hope your camping trip is great
x
I was looking at those beauties on ebay the other day...I'd have to have a little pot to put them in just so I could look at them every so often (bonkers)
ReplyDeleteHave a gert lush camping trip
Emily x