What a bloody week, I actually feel exhausted, can't even pick up my crochet hooks, no concentration left in me, I worked two evenings at Waitrose, two whole days cleaning and two other ironing jobs and in between that all my own housework/ironing/cooking/child care etc etc....god I do go on but it's just been a busy week and it pisses me off that I don't get the time to blog or do my crochet.
I did have time to make some cupcakes and krispie cakes with little lady on tues, not many left now
Littly lady joined her big brother this week for a settling in session at nursery, she wanted to wear her nursery jumper, they looked so sweet together, big brother held her hand and showed her around, adorable
Little lad actually looks a bit funny in this photo, bad hair day!!
I clean for a lovely lady who sadly has breast cancer, I like to bake her a cake or do something nice for her so I made today my sun-dried tomato and mozzarella tear & share bread, the ingredients makes two batches so Darr and I had one with our dinner tonight, it is delicious, especially with a glass of red (hate those wine glasses)
So the second batch I took up to my lovely lady, it put a smile on her face
Darr is hooked on Le Tour De France at the mo, I take my hat off to those boys, I do try to get out on my bike but it's bloody hard work, I try to do a route that includes a pub or two...
Just watching Miranda, it's bloody hilarious!!!!
How do I add labels to my blogs, help please x x
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! Ah, the blessed Waitrose (as my mum calls it) - my brother worked behind the fish counter there (in the one in Gill) for a year - he did whiff a bit.
ReplyDeleteI'm feeling your pain re the run ragged feeling - hope you get a bit of a break soon.
Re labels - when I do my posts, there's a box at the bottom of the bit you type to post into - just type in whatever labels you want for that post, and Blogger automatically adds them when you publish the post (and it lists them on your sideboard too).
Oh my god! I've just seen what I typed there - I've left it in because it made me laugh (god I'm tired...) what I meant to say was 'it lists them on your SIDEBAR. Hope this helps
Emily x
Oi! Didn't we get you those glasses off your wedding list? Or is that my brain going funny again.
ReplyDeleteHow can you say my God son looks funny??????? He's just wearing the same 'special' expression I have seen on your husband!!!! (Don't tell him that)
Yes of course it was you I was referring to as the one at Haynes. We were devils for throwing sickies. Remember when I took two weeks sick leave and went to Greece with Bear?
xxx
I'm a bit tired too and didn't even realise that Emily had said sideboard instead of sidebar, had to read it three times before I got it. Been in the garden hacking and weeding for about 3 hours and I'm knackered, can't be bothered to pick up the hook....yet.
ReplyDeletex Sandi
Cuckoo, you've much better taste than that, these were given to us and I don't like them, the Dartington Wine Glasses you bought us for our wedding are only used at christmas, coz I'm weird like that and unfortunately one did get smashed by Darr last christmas.....boo hoo.
ReplyDeleteEmily you made me chuckle, I read it as sidebar too x x x
For some reason Sandi I can't view your blog?? don't you go over doing it lady x x x
No wonder you feel run ragged, bloody hell you've done all that work AND found time to make cupcakes, krispies and tear/share bread! Blimey girl, you make me feel so lazy!
ReplyDeleteThe cakes look delish - vanilla? I KNOW you asked for the caramel cupcake recipe (which I still need to share) but any chance of you sharing the recipe for that bread too please? It looks amazin'.
Don't you have gloriously healthy-looking, pretty children! And they look so alike! Bless them, holding hands there. I always wanted an older brother; not that I didn't love my sis, I would just have liked an older brother as well as a little sis.
Nicki xx
www.sandiart.wordpress.com should do it. Not sure why you can't view it, but the internet is a crazy place sometimes. I downloaded the third issue of Molly Makes this morning and it took me over an hour, because of having to download the latest Zinio reader etc. then it wouldn't work then I had to uninstall..........I won't tell you what I was saying to the computer by the time it was all done.
ReplyDeleteYes lover, like Home Bird I NEED that bread recipe. NOW!!!
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel re working too much. I have days when I can barely breathe with the amount on, it goes like that.
I haven't even watched Eastenders since May....GULP!!!!
You are such a hard worker you should be proud. Raising two kids AND all those jobs......be very very very very pleased with yourself. You are a trouper. A super trouper. A Soo pa pa troo pa pa..
x x x x x
me too my friend - counting the sleeps til it stops for the summer (and the 'summer list' starts!)
ReplyDeletefee x
You're a no reply blogger my angel, follow the link in my post the other day to sort it out.
ReplyDeleteGlad I popped back as I have just seen your compliment about me having good taste, ahhhh, bless you!
Just get those glasses out and enjoy them! Never save anything for best or you may not enjoy them enough. I'll buy you more if they all get broken. There's a promise x x x x