Monday, 3 October 2011

Horrid Horrid PMT.....

Ok to those that know me best know I have horrid hormones, I take a Well Women tablet every day (which has Evening Primrose Oil & Star Flower), it does seem to help but it's that 'time of the month' again and I'm feeling the blues.

I literally could cry at any moment, it makes me feel so low and I've got no get up and go, I have no enthusiasm for crochet, cooking or even going out the door (wish I hadn't put myself down for overtime tonight).

Little lady has a nasty tummy bug which meant I couldn't attend mini cuckoo & cuckoo's christening and to top it off yesterday I needed some milk, the shop is only just up the road so bundled everyone in the car, along with a towel & bowl for little lady and on route witnessed a nasty car accident and had to wait 35mins for the emergency services to arrive.....so all in all...CRAP!!!!!! (sorry for the language)

Anyway, I have all the ingredients for my christmas chutney and runner bean chutney so am going to pull my sorry ass off this stool and get on with it.


These two monkeys cheer me up no end
Luv Bee xxxxxx

7 comments:

  1. Oh you poor darling. Must be horrid. I HATE it when I have kids with a sick bug, it's dreadful. And PMT is hideous. Sorry you saw a car crash - were they ok?
    Was sad to miss out on seeing you yesterday, was really hoping to a long over due catch up.
    take care and I hope Little Lady is perking up a bit?
    x x x x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You missed Mini's Christening....noooooo of all the days for tummy bugs, that sort of thing happens to me too. Cuckoo would have missed not having you there. Did laugh at Gem tho asking if Little Lady is perking up a bit, that's what we call vomiting.
    I have been lucky that I never had PMT (lots of other things tho) Hope your chutneys turned out delish.
    x Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. You poor thing - hope you and little lady feel better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just had to collect little lad from school as he is now being sick, oh the joys of stomach bugs!!!

    Thanks everyone x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grrrr...
    (that grrr was for you - I'm perfectly fine!)
    Hopefully the monthly blues are done and dusted and everyone is feeling better? You'll feel good once the chutney is done - we (for 'we' read 'Cleggy'!) made ours last week...teachers christmas gifts? check!
    Fee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hormones? Ugh - they're buggers, the lot of them.
    Am running through my mental list of 'shops in Gill' now - Waitrose? Co-op? Broad Robin? Ah, that's made me a bit 'home sick' actually - can't wait til Christmas when I'm next going down there.
    Hope you're feeling a bit less plop now
    Emily x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete