Just a quick blog while I'm sat with my feet up and everyone else is on the wii.....
I'm still here and I check in every now and again and check out your blogs, I'm a bit useless at putting a blog together to be honest.
Christmas was lovely, I cooked for my mum, brother and nanna, it was a lovely chilled out day and the children loved EVERY minute of it as you can imagine, the rest of the week was filled with lots of other family visits, more mulled wine and nibbles and more card games, one in particular I love called Donkey or Pass, in fact it involved Darr, me and his parents and lots of sloe gin, lots of giggles and me laughing so much that I spat Gin & Tonic all over their new table, well I completely blame my lovely mum-in-law as she was making me laugh so much....GREAT TIMES.
I was in bed at 10.30pm on New Years Eve, that's how exciting they are these days but to be honest that suited me fine, gone are the days of fancy dress parties and walking home with only one shoe on!!
And now I'm ready to get back to normal, the children go back to school/nursery tomorrow and then I can really feel like the new year has started, only 3 months til spring.....
Lots of love, Bee xxxxxxxxx
there you are!
ReplyDeleteglad you had a good time - and hope 2012 is a good one full of fun
fee x
Welcome back darling! I've missed you! So glad you have had an amazing Christmas and New Year. Such a shame it's all over isn't it?! Onward and upward though, I say.
ReplyDeleteMuch love to you and yours.
x x x x x x xx x
Happy New Year to you all Bee! Ur xmas & new year sounds lovely, we were in bed by 10.30pm too, haha rock n roll! I was up again at midnight though but only cos Nanook was so scared of the fireworks :o( xx PS I don't think ur useless at putting a blog together! :o)
ReplyDeleteHiya, welcome back and happy new year. you're not useless at putting together a blog- a blog can be whatever you want it to be, so it doesnt matter of you post every day or once every couple of months, its yours and you can do what you please with it
ReplyDeleteI like reading your posts when you do post, they generally make me laugh
Welcome back, your posts are lovely and not useless. Just write about what ever you want to its your soap box and space so to speak ;-)) Happy new year, dee x
ReplyDeleteHello!! Happy new year lovely. Nice to see you back on here and good to hear all's well.
ReplyDeleteNicki xx
Yay!! you're back, I love the sound of your Christmas, especially the spitting bit, means you were having a great time, at least you didn't pee your pants.....or did you??? lol.
ReplyDeletex Sandi
Hello Everybody,
ReplyDeleteMy name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, call/whats-App Contact Number +918929509036 via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.