Friday, 24 June 2011

Life is so precious

Just doing a quick blog, this week (infact over a 48hr period), I know of two people that have been killed in car accidents, one was a man who lived in the town where I grew up, he was approx 45yrs old and was a local postman, he had two young children.

The other, a very popular young lady who had 3 young girls, I went to school with her husband, head on car accident with a milk tanker, just awful.

It's just shaken me up a bit and made me want to slap myself for moaning about how much cleaning I need to do etc etc...

Life is so precious x x

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, that is dreadfully sad. What a shock. And it just goes to show we must totally live life to the full.
    Sorry to hear this Bee, you must be shaken.
    Much love my darling.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry to hear that ;-( One of my sons school friends a 13 year old girl was knocked off her bike and killed last week that really hit home to all of us. You are so right life is very precious, take care, dee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. horrid , those poor children 5 children losing a parent not nice at all and makes you think and put everything into perspective of your own life x

    ReplyDelete